IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY IN GLENDALE
Whether your goal is to live temporarily or permanently in the United States, the stakes in any immigration matter are extraordinarily high, and the process can be rife with unexpected challenges. If you or a loved one are applying for a visa, waiving grounds of inadmissibility, fighting against deportation, becoming a U.S. citizen, or beginning any other endeavor that involves the immigration system, you deserve highly experienced support.
At Arnaout Immigration Law Firm, we have 45+ years of combined experience. We use this experience to provide efficient, informed, and high-caliber legal assistance for every individual and family we serve. Immigration is more than just our profession—it is our passion, which is why we devote 100% of our efforts and resources to obtaining the best possible solutions for our Glendale clients.
Our Immigration Services
As a full-service immigration law firm, we can handle any issue you have, no matter the level of complexity or number of obstacles. We have worked exclusively in the field of immigration to develop a focused and powerful set of skills and resources.
Come to Arnaout Immigration Law Firm for dedicated support with:
- Naturalization and Citizenship. To become a U.S. citizen, you will need to either have a birthright claim to citizenship or apply through the naturalization process. To naturalize, you will first need to possess a valid green card.
- Family-Based Immigration. As one of the most common ways to obtain a green card, family-based immigration is when a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident sponsors a qualifying family member for permanent residency.
- Employment-Based Immigration. If you are a prospective employee of a U.S. employer, they can sponsor you for a green card. This process is similar to family-based immigration in many ways.
- Investment Visas. If you invest a substantial amount of capital (e.g. cash, equipment, etc.) into a qualifying U.S. commercial enterprise, you may become eligible for a temporary or permanent visa such as the EB-5.
- Self-Petitioning Visas. While family-based and employment-based immigration processes require a relative or employer to sponsor you, certain circumstances may allow you to self-petition.
- Temporary Visas. Formally called nonimmigrant visas, temporary visas grant anywhere from a few months to several years of legal status. There are more than 30 types of nonimmigrant visas, each with its own designated purpose and requirements.
- Deportation and Removal Defense. To protect yourself or a loved one from deportation, we may use one of several effective strategies. In many cases, you will need to appear in court before an immigration judge.
- Waivers. If you acquire a waiver of grounds of inadmissibility, you are essentially waiving a certain factor (e.g. unlawful presence, criminal charges, etc.) that would normally prevent you from staying in the U.S. or obtaining lawful status.
- Deferred Action Programs. Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) was created to help undocumented immigrants who entered the U.S. as children. It grants temporary status (i.e. 2 years and potential extensions) to someone who has resided in the U.S. unlawfully, so long as they meet all other requirements.
- Asylum and Temporary Protected Status (TPS). TPS grants temporary legal status to individuals in the U.S. whose countries of origin are experiencing certain dangerous events (e.g. natural disaster, armed conflict, etc.). Asylum is similar, but it allows the individual to eventually adjust their status to lawful permanent residency.
Let Us Provide the Guidance You Need
Each type of immigration process requires extraordinary commitment and attention to detail. At Arnaout Immigration Law Firm, our Glendale immigration lawyer is fully prepared to provide this level of support. We know how high the stakes may be for you and your loved ones, and we believe you deserve nothing short of exemplary legal services.
Flat Rates & Flexible PaymentsWe work with your budget to ensure you receive cost-effective legal solutions. We also accept all forms of payment.
We Speak Your LanguageOur firm's legal team is just as diverse as our clientele. We are fluent in English, Spanish, Tagalog, Cebuano, and Arabic
Extensive ExperienceOur Los Angeles Immigration attorney is licensed to practice in the U.S. and Canada. Additionally, we have the ability to represent clients both foreign and domestic.
Teamwork ApproachOur firm is made of some of the brightest and most driven professionals in the field. We work collaboratively to protect our clients.
Customized SolutionsWe perform thorough research and analysis on each case so our solutions are tailored to your specific objectives and needs.
Individualized AttentionUnlike other firms, we prefer to stay “hands-on.” You will have direct access to the devoted attorney who is working tirelessly on your case.